November 10, 2010

iRecord Music – and I’m not going to jail



Gone are the days where you could fill up your iPod with huge amounts of free content found, however illegally, on websites like the old Napster or Limewire.
Fast forward to the future, where you need to look over your shoulder if you are not paying the exorbitant fees required to load up your handheld devices. I for one don’t need the stress of “sharing” my files with the unknown masses, or wondering when my computer will crash from doing the naughty song stealing I shouldn’t have been doing in the first place.


Well, now there is another option, iRecord Music, brought to you by the same people who brought you the iPad compatible, iRecord Pro. iRecord Music is the only multifunction USB device that can directly record to an iPhone 4 and other iPhones, all iPods including iPod touch and other portable media players with a touch of a button. No computer or complicated software required.


The iRecord Music can also record from CD players, internet radio, cassette players, TV and even computers. It will allow you to digitize your old collections or grab new content from almost anywhere. The iRecord Music will also function as a live recorder using its built in microphone or as a basic MP3 player. And for $79.95 it all but pays for itself.
How cool is that?

20 comments:

  1. It's clearly awsome, will look forward to it ! thanks for sharing info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats frickin awesome. I gotta check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who goes to jail for illegally downloading music? lol seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best invention, or best invention ever?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird, I didn't know you couldn't fill your ipod with illegal content. Everyone I know does it... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, interesting. I didn't know this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the RIAA ain't gonna follow you around with that thing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very interesting, i got surprised by the fact that you can´t fill your ipod with illegal content

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha, this should be cool. thanks for the information. I dont think I will ever really own one though, did once, long ago, but I was arrested on the north sea and these nazis I happened to be drinking with stole my shit. whatever, better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds cool, but I wonder if the quality is compromised :O Very nice find though! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds like a novel idea... I need to do more research on it before buying

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, $80. It does look handy though.

    ReplyDelete