November 27, 2010

Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer – Next years turkey in a third of the time






I'm deeply sorry for the short absence; my girlfriend and me went to our friend's house for Thanksgiving and we ended up staying for one more day since we didn't have the opportunity to see each others often. Here is something they made me discover.
There is nothing new about having turkey for the holidays, but being able to cook a delicious one in just a few minutes per pound is revolutionary. Masterbuilt’s Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer can do just that. Cook up to a 14 pound turkey to juicy, tasty perfection in less than an hour. It is ideal for indoor use, is considered countertop safe and has an automatic temperature control as well as a built in timer.
The Butterball Fryer also uses a third less oil than conventional fryers, which means less waste and healthier low fat cooking.
Turkey frying used to be a bit dangerous, okay, let’s be honest, it was downright hair-raising, dropping a giant bird into a searing vat of grease while at the same time jumping back in order to avoid the 3rd degree lap burns that could possibly ensue if you were not quick enough. The Butterball Fryer is much safer and more efficient, with a specialized basket, a folding lid with a window, and a drain valve for easy cleaning.
This turkey fryer can also be used to fry chickens, fish, french fries or even donuts. It is great for large gatherings, and I promise you everyone will love the moist, amazing bird you will be able to turn out in no time. I don’t own one because I never wanted the whole gang at my house for Thanksgiving, but if I did, this would be the best way to make the ultimate bird every time.




15 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool, and affordable. Definitely going to be getting this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll get my parents to buy one for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great with the holidays coming up. I have yet to buy any gifts, cause I have no ideas, but this would help that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ IDDQD

    Keep looking at my blog, I'm currently working on the best Christmas Gift List! Should be done by this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, why wait for next Thanksgiving? With this, we can eat turkey every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this Ronco's blog now? lol I want 3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No kidding, with this thing I think im gonna make turkey for breakfast tommorow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this Turkey Fryer looks really high-tech.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks awesome, It would make turkey so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering what other foods could be fried with that. Seems very time efficient.

    ReplyDelete