November 17, 2010

Favorite kind of gadget

Audio/Video : The area of home entertainment is a gadget lovers paradise.

Conceptual : 
In the ongoing quest for the coolest gadget we come across a fair few gadgets that are just concepts. Some we hope will become reality whilst others we hope stay on the drawing board.

Cooking : Kitchen gadgets seem to be one of the most abundant kinds of cool gadgets. There are just so many things you can do in the kitchen that a gadget will help you with.

PC/Gaming : Many are wacky or just plain pointless but we do get the odd USB gadget that is useful as well as fun.

Sport : The staff of coolest gadgets are probably not the most sporty of individuals but that doesn’t stop us playing with and enjoying sport gadgets. A plasma TV is a sports gadget after all.

Tech News : News about up and coming technology events.


Here is a little update since I forgot to tell everybody I just created a poll that you can find on the sidebar. It will be open for two weeks and I'll go with whatever you my lovely followers decide. I'd really appreciate it if you would take a few seconds to vote so I can be aware of what you would most likely want to read when visiting my blog even if I'll keep posting about other kind of gadgets!

31 comments:

  1. I just like reading about the latest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a fan of kitchen gadgets. Also gaming gadgets, but im always afraid of breaking them. It's so pricy to replace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love blogs like this! i also love gadgets of all kinds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conceptual, no other way about it. Reading about things that someone already has is just not the same as reading about futuristic, creative stuff, y'know? Its just kind of cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely conceptual. I'm with Pete on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think some conceptual would be great mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. more audio/video but im leaning towards pc/gaming kind of stuck in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the conceptual! but sadly they arent in the reality as they was in the concept

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need more gadgets in my kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too hard to decide, I love all gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOOO Conceptual!! Haha!! Definitely voted, great idea for a poll, I'll be sure to come back for the results!! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them all, but I have to say, I love reading about gadgets to be...
    Conceptual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm...gaming or A\V. That's a hard choice, man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hm... I'm not into any particular gadget unless it does something really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think conceptual, because it would make your blog more interesting and different from everybody else doing AV or Gaming

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite gadget is my phone, I couldn't live with out it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Went with tech new. I love techy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  18. PC/Gaming here, cus I don't need the other kinds. xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a gadget kind of guy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  20. well pc/gaming is the favourite for me

    ReplyDelete